Ever wish you had a portable support network to help you manage the stress of cancer? Thanks to CancerSupportSource, you can now track your stress level and connect with vital cancer information and support. This free application empowers people living with cancer to rate and track concerns over time and report progress to their health care team and others. CancerSupportSource also assists users in locating a nearby Cancer Support Community affiliate with the added option of joining our Online Community. Join with others today who are also taking care of their emotional and social health as an important part of their cancer treatment. There is a whole Community of support behind you - no one should have to face cancer alone!
This app is made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech.
- Tracking for common physical and emotional concerns such as fatigue, sleep, sadness,
- anxiety, pain, hope
- Ability to keep track of how you are doing with other potential life worries such as
- family, work, money, nutrition and others
- Links to valuable articles with helpful hints
- Personal journal to record thoughts and questions
- Location finder to locate a Cancer Support Community near you or connect you with our
- Cancer Support Community Online
Disclaimer: This application is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute
for consultations or treatment by a qualified healthcare professional. We strongly suggest
consulting with your doctor or other healthcare professional for your questions and concerns.
You assume full responsibility for how you use the information in this application.